Saturday, September 1, 2012


I felt like Friday (8/31) flew by, with not a lot to show for it!  Michael had special golf coupons that the 8 of them (his golfing group) and was excited to use them, but they couldn’t get a tee time until 1 PM.  When I finally got to see him again at 8 PM, he said it was BRUTAL.  The temps were in the 90’s and they all suffered to some extent with the drain in energy that produces.  I spent the morning in the studio, trying to finish the next set of breast cancer purses.  Connie came over around 12:30 and we talked knitting and visited for a bit.  I cleaned up the house a bit and took off for the airport at 3 to pick up Jan and Walt, home from Salt Lake City visiting their son.  Traffic was brutal on the way home…it took us over 1-1/2 hours to get home, when it should normally take about 40 minutes.  I dumped them out at their house, ran home to feed and take out the dog, then jumped back in the car for a trip to Matthews for a band rehearsal.  I asked Mark if we could do my songs first, so luckily I got to leave early and was  home by 8.  Michael and I just relaxed for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.