Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Monday (9/10) seemed to go by in a blur.  Michael left for golfing (coming home later with an 84, not too shabby!) and in the morning, Jan and I went to an estate sale.  The woman was a caterer and a quilter…I kept saying ‘this is what my house is going to look like when I go J’.  I purposely went on the last day of the sale so as not to be tempted by all of the stuff in the pictures….I picked up a few custard cups and a cookbook…spent $5.50 and loved what I got.  In the afternoon I had to report for jury duty.  I drove 30 minutes, sat for an hour, and then drove 30 minutes home.  After that I went up to the golf club with Michael and I knit while he attended a meeting.  We hit the grocery store afterwards, and by the time I got home at 5, I just wanted to put on my jammies and sit…unfortunately, we had a square dance, so I had to go up to the Lake House for an hour to collect $$$.  When I came home, I just SAT!

 

Tuesday (9/11) was another whirlwind day.  I spent the morning with Nancy (she made her first 2 loaves of artisan bread and they were FABULOUS…well, of course we had to try them….we had to make sure they were good for everyone else….right?)  Tuesday afternoon I spent a couple of hours at Stitch ‘n’ Chat and Tuesday evening, Jan and Walt and Michael and I went to see a movie….HOPE SPRINGS….it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.