Tuesday, September 18, 2012


Michael left for golf Monday morning (9/17) shortly before I left for a walk with Beth…and we both got home within 1/2 an hour of each other as the rains poured in!  I spent a lot of time in the studio working on various items (but mostly my Halloween stuff) until my sewing machine started acting up  L.  I need to get it into the shop for a tune-up and I’m hoping that can happen on Wednesday.  I had a visit from one of my quilting buddies and she bought a snowflake.  She thought all of them were beautiful and also thought people would be crazy not to buy them….hope she’s right!  I got another set of snowflakes fused and cut out before the end of the evening.  Michel left for rehearsal around 6 and I knit for most of the evening until he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.