Saturday, September 8, 2012

rose


Since Michael won’t be golfing on Saturday (taking an acrylic painting class instead) he decided to hook up with some guys and go on Friday.  He came home with a SCORTCHING 78!!!  He was very pleased.  I spent the entire day in the studio, working on knitting and the new snowflakes and the charity quilt.  I made a new stir fry SESAME CHICKEN for dinner that Michael pronounced excellent and we snuggled on the couch and watched some of our special shows in the evening.

I forgot to tell you that when I came down to my desk earlier this week…this is what I found: 

 

My honey surprised me with another beautiful bloom from my sadly neglected bushes.

1 comment:

  1. well the rose certainly doesn't LOOK neglected....

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.