Sunday, September 2, 2012

bread


Saturday morning (9/1) Michael left early for golfing on our course, and I got sandwich bread put together before heading down to the studio.  Finally by 1 PM I finished up the next set of purses….I have 11 breast cancer purses ready to be embroidered when someone orders them.  I’m going to set aside my other craft fair sewing in order to pull together a secret project.  It’s going to be a big one, but I am going to work on it furiously and hopefully pull it together in a month or less…so you won’t have to wait that long to see it.  I can’t write about it because some people in SCCL are reading the blog and I don’t want the word to get out…I really want it to be a surprise for the recipient.  Michael came home from golf and again, said the temps and humidity were brutal….he was very upset about a triple bogey on a par 3….but he still shot 81!!!!!  I think he should be very happy with that.  He timed his homecoming perfectly, the bread came out of the oven about 15 minutes before he got here.   



I took 1/2 a loaf down to a neighbor to thank her for helping with our dogs (you can see how I make one loaf into 2 small loaves right in the pan)…and Michael and I worked on demolishing the other 1/2 .  He made rigatoni for dinner and I continued to work on secret until around 8, when I went upstairs to knit and watch TV together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.