Sunday, September 30, 2012


Saturday (9/29) went by in a blur.  Michael left for golf (coming home with an 83, and a birdie J) and I spent the morning and early afternoon volunteering at the Indian Land Fall Festival.  I came home and said good-bye to my honey (who with Phil headed back to Longview where he has been scoring the golf tournament.  This time, the 2 of them were just golf groupies!)  I got to relax for 1/2 an hour before getting cleaned up and gathering my music before the guys picked me up before 4 PM.  We were playing and singing at Winthrop as they were celebrating 100 years of classes.  It was a fun gig, but by the time they dropped me off around 9 PM, I was beat and just sat on the couch until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.