Thursday, August 2, 2012


Wednesday morning (8/1) I took my time reading the paper and having my morning tea, but by 9 AM I was saddled up on my bike and headed over to Jan’s.  I fixed the threading on the serger, then headed up to the farmer’s market for peaches and a melon.  Once I was home I got a chocolate layer cake baked for quilting on Thursday, and finally made it to the studio to start to correct my mistakes of Tuesday night.  Michael came home from golfing with an 86, and one birdie under his belt.  I almost got everything corrected by the time we had to clean up and leave for Sally & Jimmy’s.  They invited us over to watch the Olympics in their theatre room, with their GINORMOUS screen, so we spent several pleasant hours there, zipping through the boring events and cheering during the exciting ones.  And of course, Sally had a plethora of fabulous snacks for us to munch on, not to mention a key lime pie for the end of the evening!  I finally got the cake frosted and in the fridge at 10 PM when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.