Wednesday, August 8, 2012


I took off to walk with Beth Tuesday (8/7) morning, but it started to rain hard when I was 2 houses away, so that ended that!  I had breakfast and left for my visit with Nancy.  She was working on a variety of things and had 2 beautiful blocks up on her design wall as part of a Block of the Month she is doing.  I decided not to go to Stitch ‘n’ Chat in the afternoon, instead opting to pull together all of the fabric needed for a new wall hanging in the living room.  This one will be a stained glass effect and I am really looking forward to it.  Michael helped me to pull out all of the right fabrics from my inventory cards, then I spent a good bit of time retrieving the actual fabric from all of their boxes.  After I was done, I started to pull out fabric for a new set of snowflakes.  I showed Michael what I wanted to use….and he said ‘oh my, that’s gorgeous…it’s too bad you have to cut it into little pieces’….and I SCREAM at him and say ‘DON”T SAY THAT TO A QUILTER….don’t you know that’s what we say about ALL of our fabric…and that’s why we keep buying more, because everything we have is too beautiful to cut into!!!”


After pizza for dinner, we picked up Jan and Walt and headed out to see Moonrise Kingdom, a really good movie…I would urge anyone to go and see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.