Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cookie


Friday morning (8/24) it was cool out so we decided to eat breakfast on the deck.  After that, Michael left on a bunch of errands, and I headed downstairs for paperwork, and then started another set of snowflakes.  I am having a LOT of trouble with the lame….I wish I didn’t have to use it, but I think it makes them so beautiful that I am loathe to give it up.  I sewed another row on the charity quilt, then knit for awhile while re-watching Jurassic Park (a GREAT classic).  In the afternoon, I raided my neighbors freezer (where I keep all of the food I make for people who need it) and took 2 casseroles and 2 quarts of soup over to some friends who received some devastating health news.  Michael and I had Chinese for dinner and settled down to watch old movies and knit in the evening.


You know Michael has been painting with alcohol inks, and one of his former students, who is also on FACEBOOK, saw his paintings and wanted to buy one.  Of course he wouldn’t let her…he asked her to pick out her favorite, and he mailed it to her in CT.  Well…..she wanted to reciprocate, so now our baby is stylin’ in 8 different purple bandanas:
how can anyone resist those big, brown eyes?

1 comment:

  1. ...oops, I think I insinuated to your hubby on Facebook that his wife was trying to use up her stash of purple fabric....

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.