Monday, August 13, 2012

Elsie


Sunday morning (8/12) we made our usual bike ride, but stopped at a restaurant on the way home for breakfast with Nancy and Paul, whom we haven’t seen in ages.  We had a wonderful time with them and at the end of breakfast, we all decided we needed to do it on a somewhat more regular basis.  We hit the grocery store on the way home, then settled in the living room for a bit to read the paper.  I got to have a long phone conversation with Mary Jo, and right afterwards, another long conversation with Janice.  I finally got to work on the snowflakes and purses until dinnertime, when we had the last of our corn L and I made another peach cobbler (which we shared with our neighbors).  I had company the entire time I was working downstairs:

Elsie in repose



After dinner, I worked a bit more on the purses, then headed upstairs for TV watching and I finished knitting a hat, which needs to be felted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.