Wednesday, August 15, 2012


Tuesday morning (8/14) was again a bit cooler and Beth and I had a nice walk.  Michael left close to 10 for a day full of errands and Nancy arrived for knitting and talking.  We were both very productive during our visit (for a change!)  I picked up Joanne for Stitch ‘n’ Chat, after which we headed over to a friend’s house to drop off some cards.  She has been having a rough time physically lately and we thought the cards might cheer her up.  I worked on the purses until 4:30, when we left to pick up Jan and Walt to head out for dinner.  We had a wonderful time at THE FISH HOUSE….Jan and I had tournedos of beef (yummy!), Michael had salmon and Walt had the porkchops.  They served gigantic brownies for dessert.  We got home around 8:30 and I just sat for 1/2 an hour, but then roused myself and finished sewing the straps for my purses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.