Tuesday, August 28, 2012

aqua snowflakes, breast cancer purses


Michael left early for golf on Monday (8/27) (coming home later with an 88….he said the course conditions were great, but he had 3 bad holes  L) and after I walked with Beth, I headed right down to the studio.  I finished up the new snowflakes:

 

and they are definitely my favorite so far!  I love how the lame picks up the silver flecks in the light aqua fabric.

I spent the rest of the day working on small purses out of breast cancer fabric.  There is a fund raiser in Connecticut and Michael’s student (who sent all of the bandanas for Cookie) is donating stuff and I wanted to send her some purses to help.  Someone down here is also doing a window at the Lake House in October with all breast cancer stuff, so I will have a purse in there.  I’m going to make a few more down here…but am not going to finish them…I’m going to offer to embroider the person’s name on them, and I have to do that before they are put together.

By 5 PM I had these done:
 
 
We both got cleaned up and had dinner before heading out to square dancing.  We had a lot of new people and it was a really fun night….we got home after 9, watched a bit of TV and then it was off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.