Monday, August 20, 2012

pink snowflakes, cookies, scones


Michael decided he wanted waffles Sunday morning (8/19), unfortunately I didn’t have any yoghurt made for our quick waffles.  He asked if we could make pancake batter and just use the waffle iron, so we tried it.  They were a big hit, so now we have yet another waffle recipe that can be whipped up in a snap.

We spent a bit of time cleaning (company coming) but in the afternoon I got to spend time in the studio and finished another set of snowflakes (same as the last set):


I cut out new fabric for another set and can’t wait to see them…I think I might like them even better than the pink ones  J.  At 4 PM I went upstairs and baked 3 kinds of cookies (frudge truffle, lemon logs & spice):


some apricot/cranberry scones for Monday breakfast from my friend Paula (they were yummy...since I HAD to try them....right?): 

and another peach cobbler for Sue & Dennis, Phil & Gale and Nancy & Jim.  We are all leaving for a short golfing vacation on Tuesday morning, and we needed to get together to iron out all of the details.  They all arrived around 7 and were gone by just after 8!  The rest of the evening was spent knitting and watching TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.