Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cookie


Saturday morning (8/11) Michael left for golf and after walking with Beth, I settled into the studio.  I got another step done on the new snowflakes (I think there are 6 different steps AFTER you get the fabric all fused and cut, and I let each one ‘cure’ for a day) and started to cut interfacing for the purses.  Beth and Barrie stopped by for a bit of knitting help, and Jan stopped in for a bit of chatting.  I got everything fused by dinnertime, and spent the evening knitting and watching ‘Journey to the Center of the Earth’…the old one with Pat Boone and James Mason.

I thought I’d show you Cookie’s new favorite resting place…..yes…it’s my sewing chair:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.