Tuesday, August 14, 2012

pink/silver snowflakes


Monday morning (8/13) Michael left super early for golf (coming home later with an 87…he said the course was a mess!) and Beth and I had a very pleasant walk in the 64 degree temps!  It was such a delightful surprise to wake up to that coolness!  I had breakfast and got sucked back into the book that I found last night when I had insomnia….it was really good and I read until 2 PM when I finally went downstairs and finished the new snowflakes:


I LOVE them…I may have to keep ALL of them  J.

I worked on purses for a bit and Michael had dinner then left to try out for ‘the senator wore pantyhose’.  I was supposed to leave at 7 for our anniversary square dance, but at 6:10 I got a hankering for peanut brittle.  Someone keeps bringing it as a snack for the dances, and I don’t like to eat it because lately I have just been collecting $$$ (I’m the treasurer) and then going home.  So…I decided to whip up a quick batch for myself before leaving….it was AWESOME!!!  I went to the dance for an hour, then came home and found the car at home, but my honey and Cookie gone….so I went tooling around in the golf cart until I found them, at one of the newly-being-built housing sites.  We all came home and I knit while we watched TV.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I think these are your prettiest ones yet. Christmasy looking, but elegant. I think those will blend with people's decor better.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.