Friday, August 3, 2012

Chocolate cake


Thursday morning (8/2) Nancy picked me up for quilting.  I am still working on my 1/2 square charity quilt….finally got all 1/2 squares done and was sewing 2 together.  Got all of those done and actually made 4 blocks.  It seems to be going faster and faster…I’m thinking by the end of August, I might have all of the blocks put together…that will be great!  We had our normal first of the month luncheon, and as usual, the food was incredible.  The cake got RAVE reviews (somebody, who didn't know I made it, said to me 'boy, there certainly is a nice amount of frosting inbetween the layers'!):



One woman was going to use it to try to bribe her hubby into moving into Sun City!

I got home after 1 and worked on my purses in the studio until after dinner, when I joined Michael for TV watching and knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Could be a lucrative side job -- or you should at least get a commission for bringing in new residents...

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.