Sunday, August 5, 2012

full day in studio


Michael left VERY early for golf  on Saturday (8/4) (since it is still incredibly hot and muggy here) and came home around 1:30.  His foursome start on the back 9, which is the easier one and he scored a 40….but he came SCREAMING back on the front 9 with a 38  for another 78!!!!  That’s 4 – 5 78’s that he’s gotten in the past year and a half and he is psyched!

I hit the studio at 8 AM and didn’t leave until 10 PM!!!  That included 2 hours where a couple of knitting students came for some help, and I helped a bit, but continued working.  I got a rope tote about 90% of the way done, and started on a second one.  I just felt so productive after everything I got done on Friday that I was motivated to work-work-work!  I actually tried to start a NEW secret project, but it literally blew up in my face….so I turned to doing new rope totes instead.  Jan and Amy stopped by at 9 PM for a bit of help with Amy’s knitting and to bring me some supplies for my secret project…which I hope to get back to on Monday, after both rope totes are finished.  I went upstairs at 10, collapsed into a chair and read for 1/2 an hour before collapsing in bed.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm....wondering what can "literally blow up"....

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.