Thursday, August 9, 2012


Michael left early for golf on Wednesday (8/8) and Beth and I got in our morning walk.  I had some cantaloupe when I got home, then hopped on my bike for errands: the library, CVS, the Vet (picking up heartworm pill) and finally the farmer’s market for more cantaloupe, peaches and a dozen ears of corn.  I got sucked into a book when I got home and didn’t make it to the studio until 2:30  L.  Michael and worked a bit on organizing the fabrics for the wall hanging, and then I got to work a bit on the new snowflakes…I love them already!!!  I managed to score some butter and sugar corn from the farmer’s market….and we had EIGHT ears of corn for dinner!  The rest of the evening was spent knitting and watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.