Monday, July 27, 2020

My honey made a quick grocery store run Sunday morning (7/26) , while i stayed home and got through all of our accumulated mail and bills.

I finished reading the 4th book in my free series over breakfast:
the complete works of hubbert and lil, by Gallagher Gray

And it was terrific.  If you get a chance, i highly recommend these cosy mysteries.

After breakfast I headed into the media room and got all of my rows ironed while watching a few more CLOSERs.  I have to layout these rows and label them so that I get them sewn together correctly.

I spent the afternoon reading in the living room, getting up to walk every hour...many times not using my cane.   I,ve started a new series...it's not as good as the last one, but it's ok.   Michael and I celebrated 2 weeks of recovery with champagne and puffy things for dinner....and watched another birthday present. THE BOOK CLUB in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.