Thursday, July 2, 2020

1st QoV quilted, fabric for new quilt, flowers

Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 130,813

                                           Yesterday - 130,123

******************************

Michael left for golf on Wednesday morning (7/1), while I was SKYPE-ing with Janice.  He indicated he might not be gone long as it will be the 3rd day in a row he is playing, and he definitely planned to stick to the short course.  After finishing our SKYPE talk, and getting all of my morning chores done, I headed to my studio and kicked off quilting:  



I LOVE this pattern…..could probably use it on EVERY QoV that I do.  I kept up the quilting all afternoon, as well as an hour after dinner, and by then it was done:  


In addition to the quilting, I got 20 strips cut to make binding for the 3 quilts….and 2 labels made:  


I’ve been spending time on PINTEREST and looking at my quilting patterns,  trying to come up with another quilt to cut out before surgery (never mind that I probably already have at least a month's worth of fabric cut!!!), but I found a pattern and pulled fabric:

do you think it's loud enough???

And I thought you might like to see our over 6 feet tall roses:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.