Tuesday, July 28, 2020

I have to admit that my emotions have been all over the place so far in my recovery.   One minute I,m feeling fine and the next i feel like crying.   I think the strongest feeling is that i am totally frustrated that i can,t do what i want, when i want to.  Most people would call me a productive person...and having to sit around and not do things makes me crazy.   It was easier when i was on pain pills because those made me sleep a lot.

Anyway, my honey left early for golf on Monday (7/27), and my big accomplishment in the morning was dressing myself. ๐Ÿ˜  i,m still not supposed to putting my hands lower than my knees...but i just do it slowly and carefully.  Has anyone else tried dressing like that??  After that i made my morning tea and started to layout and label the quilting rows.

Paula stopped by for a visit and helped me to mark my rows:

She said she missed me. ๐Ÿ˜. We headed out on some errands in the golf cart and when i got back I was really tired, so i took a long nap.  My honey came home shortly after that and said it was brutal on the course.  We both watched a bit of tv before he took a nap and i read my book.

We had leftover Chinese for dinner and watched tv in the evening.

The other big change for today was that for the most part, i didn,t use my cane for walking.  I still walk as though i on a ship in storm tossed seas, by at least i,m moving under my own steam...so i,m taking that as a huge victory.  I,m sure i,ll still need the cane for a bit when i get tired or at the end of the day...but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.