Friday, July 3, 2020

new fabric cut, Cookie

Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 131,503

                                           Yesterday - 130,813

******************************

We spent Thursday morning (7/2) taking Cookie to the vet hospital in Matthews for her final check-up.  She is doing well, but she is not cured (there is no ‘cure’), she is in remission.  The vet warned us about things we need to be aware of in the future, and how any future medications/vaccines are to be given to her.  

We got home after 1 PM and I headed to the studio to get my second QoV loaded, basted and I kicked off the quilting.  I worked on it all afternoon, while also cutting out fabric for another quilt:  



Michael joined me in the afternoon and Cookie got all snuggled up on a couch pillow (I think she was exhausted from her ordeal....she is definitely not a good car-riding dog)....she looked so cute:








I got the quilting about 1/2 way done before joining Michael for an incredible dinner of ham, mixed teriyaki veggies and butter and sugar corn on the cob!  He picked up 5 ears when he went shopping in the afternoon and it was EXCELLENT!

And thank you to whomever left the 2 scrubbies in my paper tube!!!  You must know how much I love them...and I was getting very low in my supply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.