Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Monday the 20th was another terrific day...Michael left very early for golf and I made sure I was up and dressed before he was gone.  I spent a lot of time at my sewing machine and got 40 more blocks made for a new quilt, and had another PT session in the afternoon.  I continue to put more and more weight on my surgery leg when i am standing and ironing blocks and that's good.  The therapist had me walk with a cane from the living room into the bedroom, across to the far wall, then to the front door and finally back to my living room chair.   It is the first and only time since we moved in that I wished we had bought a smaller house. 😁

We had pizza for dinner and that was heavenly as i have been craving it and I pressed the last seam on my 40 blocks while we watched tv in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.