Friday, July 24, 2020

Happy birthday to me!!!

Yep, it,s finally here...thank goodness i,m 2 weeks into recovery so that i can enjoy the day.  My honey made me breakfast and gave me all of my presents (a dvd, quilting templates, apple gift cards and the princess bride book) before dropping me off to get my hair done.  he picked up my birthday cake on the way home...wish you guys could see it, it is beautiful.  I was home after 11am, in time for another session with my at home pt.  He says i,m doing well...but i am ready to be DONE!!!!!!

By the time my pt guy was done, i was beat and went down for a nap.  I got more presents as the day went on (my house cleaners came, i got lots of cards, homemade zuchini bread, huge chocolate covered strawberries, a visit from Connie), and really had a terrific day.   We had lasagna from pat for dinner and it was scrumptious and I fell asleep in front of the tv in the evening.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.