Sunday, July 26, 2020

My honey moved my sewing machine back to the media room Friday night...so after he left for golf on Saturday (7/25), I spent all morning in there sewing...it was heaven:

My view

I had my blocks on the sofa to my left, and my small ironing board to the right and it worked out perfectly.  I can't believe i got all of my blocks sewn into rows.  I sewed for 3-1/2 hours and then took a long nap.

My honey came home shortly after that....this 90 degree and over heat wave is really knocking him out on the golf course.   We sat and read in the living room for several hours before ordering Chinese for dinner.

One of the presents I got for my birthday was THE PRINCESS BRIDE book, so we decided to watch the movie again before starting to read the book aloud to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.