Thursday, July 11, 2019

unpacking

After our late night on Tuesday, we slept in Wednesday morning (7/10).  I just had time to take a shower before heading out the door to my 10 AM meeting on the Guest Pass Policy here at SCCL.  Our car was dead and had to be towed to Triple A (we never thought to ask Anne to start it up!), and after spending an hour there, Michael headed to the grocery store and finally got home around 2 PM.  We finally had something to eat once he was home!  

I headed out to my hair appointment in the late afternoon, and we had popcorn for dinner and watched TV in the evening.  All of our suitcases are unpacked (naturally we had some help with that): 





and we managed to get a couple of loads of laundry done, but still have more to do.


J&D move to SC

Remember when we left heard from our intrepid new home owner….she was down for the count with a throat and ear infection.  Finally after a week of that…here’s her report:

Sunday 6/23 was first day in over a week that I could swallow,  yawn or sneeze pain-free. Got some energy back as well,  and started getting my sewing room in working order.  I had the idea of stacking my daughter's cube storage that she didn't want on top of my very old storage cabinet. Fits perfectly.  



And I am just as tickled pink with my new ironing board as I am with our new furniture!! Yes, that's a holding rack underneath with some newly ironed strips of fabric. :-)


Janice said that Dennis fell on her old ironing board and after that it was like skiing downhill to iron anything  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.