Sunday, July 28, 2019

QoV basted, Michael at ball game


Michael was up and out for golf on Saturday (7/27) and I cleaned up the kitchen a bit before heading downstairs to vacuum the basement….HEAVEN!  It was covered in cat hair, and my newly refurbished vacuum (courtesy of Reg & Loree) sucked everything up like a pro!

I decided I needed to get a few more QoV’s done, and I still have several (many?) tops done and folded in my guest room downstairs, so I measured out over 5 yards of backing fabric and loaded it up, and also got the first QoV basted:  




I spent a LOT of time reading a new book that Janice turned me on to called THE CASUAL VACANCY.  I like it a lot, but it introduced 20 characters in the first 40 pages and I’m still trying to keep them all straight!  

My honey left at 5 PM with 3 other guys to see  KNIGHT’s baseball game in Charlotte.  






There were fireworks after the game (and Michael took fabulous videos, but I couldn't figure out how to turn them to play correctly, so am not including) and they didn’t get home until after 11 PM, but everyone had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.