Monday, July 29, 2019

pancakes, Cookie, QoV pattern, Africa sweater


Michael and I decided to do a mini-fry-up on Sunday morning (7/28), so just pancakes and a potato, but everything was yummy!  

onions sizzling away....almost ready to be added to the potato





We both spent time in the studio in the afternoon…Michael was updating his round of golf on the computer, while I was setting up the program for the first QoV.  As usual, Cookie made herself comfortable:   



I started stitching out my quilting and I LOVE this pattern:  



I got 5 rows done before heading upstairs to make 1/2 a meatloaf sandwich for dinner, with another round of tomato wedges from Loree & Reg:  


And I finally got my second ‘sweater for Africa’ sewn together while we were watching TV in the evening:


And more cuteness on the horizon:

mud run!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.