Wednesday, July 17, 2019

QoV totally finished, Anne & me, trimmed quilt


Michael left at 8:30 Tuesday morning (7/16) for a routine dentist appointment and a visit to the chiro.  I spent a bit of time on the phone setting up new appointments with new doctor’s….a sleep doctor for my sleep apnea (after talking with Doug at dinner Monday night, this became a much higher priority on my TODO list….Doug was a font of information!!) and with a dermatologist for skin cancer screening.  After that I settled in to polish off that QoV binding, and by the time Michael left for his luncheon with his buddies, and I left to pick up Anne for the movies, it was done, and the label was all stitched down:  



We went to see SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2 and it was TERRIFIC!!  

here's our selfie!!

We made a quick stop at ALDI’s afterwards and I was home by 3 PM.  I spent a bit of time on the internet looking at changing our cell phone provider.  We currently have TRAC phones, but Michael has been having a lot of trouble with his.  So, I’ve been exploring other options that hopefully won’t bankrupt us  :~).  I managed to get one of my quilts trimmed and on the to-be-bound pile: 


before Michael left to pick up Larry to see TOY STORY 4 (they both said it was excellent!) and Kristin came over for a visit with me!  She was here for 3 hours and it was heaven….lots of talking about longarmming….lots of talking about life/etc.  She left 5 minutes before Michael got home.

Is anyone else (like me) a fan of the PBS TV show GRANTCHESTER?  Did you see the season opener last Sunday night?  It’s set in 1960’s England….with people shouting ‘go back where you came from’?  Sixty years later, our White House is saying the same thing….how very sad for our country is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.