Monday, February 22, 2016

Sunday breakfast



Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Sunday morning (2/21), while I did a bit more research on dishwashers and got some laundry in.  Then it was a smurfy breakfast of potatoes, 
my honey does these to perfection!


bacon and pancakes:   

















It was awesome  :~).  




I headed to the studio and sewed until 1:20, when Michael told me I had 9 minutes to get ready for the show.  I took a shower and made it with a minute to spare!!  We headed to the lodge to see Echoes of War – a patriotic salate…it was FABULOUS!!!!  I LOVED it…but thank goodness Michael took extra kleenix for me.  After that it was sew-sew-sew for the rest of the afternoon and evening…and my quilt is ready to be loaded on Miss Scarlett tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.