Friday, February 19, 2016

deep dish pizza...yum!



I got to quilting a bit early on Thursday (2/18).  I set up my machine and sat down in the chair and sew-sew-sewed!!!  I left at 2 PM, came home and set up my machine on the kitchen table.  Michael and I were both tired, so we took a nap together, then it was back to the machine and by dinnertime I was 1/2 way through the blocks for my secret project!  I made a deep dish pizza for dinner and it was yummy:   
sprinkle dough with parmesan and bake for 7 minutes

add sauce and bake for another 7 minutes



add fixins' and mozzarella and bake for 12 more minutes

voila! cut, eat, repeat...









































I was supposed to go downstairs and get started on the second 1/2 of the blocks after dinner, but I just couldn’t get myself  moving, so my honey and I just snuggled and watched TV for the rest of the night  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.