Thursday, February 18, 2016

breakfast, Cookie, Cookie & Elsie



For the second day in a row, my honey made me a smurfy egg/cheese/toast for breakfast 



 on Wednesday (2/17) so that I could hit the ground running on my new project.  When I came upstairs to eat, there was Cookie, in her favorite position….basking in the sun:  

 
 I sewed until 1:30, then changed into my suit and went water walking with Pat for over an hour.  When I got home again, my furry babies were kind of sharing Michael’s chair:  

I headed downstairs and it was sew-sew-sew until 7:30, when I SKYPED with Janice for an hour (and it actually worked...again!!).  After that, I headed upstairs to snuggle and watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.