Friday, February 26, 2016

fish embroideries


I went to quilting Thursday morning (2/25) and put my head down and worked on the binding for my quilt.  By the time I left, it was all sewn on one side.  I came home and hit my machine downstairs and worked on the other side of the binding.  Paula came down to visit, and by the time she left at 5, the binding was done and the label stitched down.  The quilt will be mailed tomorrow and after it is received, I’ll put the whole story in the blog.  Michael and I had leftovers for dinner, and he wanted to watch a couple of his shows afterwards, so I putzed around downstairs until 9 PM (and got another set of embroideries done)
 
 
 
and then came up to watch TV together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.