Friday, February 12, 2016

progress on bargello feather, Califonia pics



I spent Thursday morning (2/11) and early afternoon at quilting.  And, as usual I had a great time.  I took Ethel’s quilt, determined to finish it.  I got all 28 sets of ends sewn in while Mary B ripped out all of my basting stitches.  By then the big tables were empty and I got it trimmed…WHOO HOO!!!  All I have to do is make a label and I will deliver it to her.  I have to admit, I am SO GLAD to see the end of this quilt!  In the afternoon I worked a bit more on the bargello feather and a modicum of progress was made (4 more rows done):  

 I had a few crackers and cheese for dinner…I have this weird thing going on where everything I eat tastes terrible (along with an annoying, hacking cough)….at least the cheese and crackers tasted ok.  Janice and I SKYPED for an hour in the evening and low and behold…it actually worked!  I only had to call her once, and the picture lasted for the entire hour….that was a very pleasant experience.  After that, it was snuggling on the couch and TV watching with my honey.

As promised, here are our (finally) framed pictures from our California trip last year: 





1 comment:

  1. M's photos are terrific !!! Thanks for sharing. MJnCT

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.