Saturday, February 13, 2016

snow!, Elsie & Cookie a trois



I spent most of Saturday morning (2/12) getting ribs into the crockpot with my secret sauce, and making a big pan of mac ‘n’ cheese.  By then it was snowing hard (YES…snowing), big white fluffy flakes.  



 We thought we would get some accumulation, but within an hour it stopped, and within another hour it had all disappeared.  Michael and I retired to the studio…him to do emails and me to sew a bit more and get Ethel’s label done.  And low and behold….there was snuggling going on…it was SO CUTE!!!
yawn...I'm so tired....




 I made an Asian salad and dressing, and put together cornbread in the afternoon, so when Ann Mary & Jim and Sue & Dennis arrived at 6 PM, we had a good southern meal of ribs, slaw, mac ‘n’ cheese and cornbread.  Everyone pronounced it delicious…but I could only eat the mac ‘n’ cheese and ribs…and no dessert for me (stuff is still tasting weird).  Ann Mary & Jim brought a game for us to try, but all of us ended up sitting around and talking the entire night  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.