Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Elsie & Cookie a trois, demo at Machine Embroidery, Valentine's Cookies



I had an early morning Volunteer meeting on Monday (2/15) and when I got home I had just enough time to get one embroidery done, and take a few pictures:     



before leaving for the machine embroidery club meeting in the afternoon.  June gave a demo on embroidering embossed designs on towels…they were really nice.   




Pat and I walked in the pool after that for over an hour, so it was close to 5 PM when I got home.  We had dinner, after which I spent a fruitless 1-1/2 hours trying to get my antibiotic prescription filled, spent another hour finishing up a second embroidery, and finally settled in to snuggle with my honey and watch TV at 8:30.

I wanted to show you what turned up at our house on Valentine’s Day:  lovely, yummy cookies from Paula.  I have no idea how many of these plates she made, because she knows practically EVERYONE in Sun City.  She must have been a very busy cupid :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.