Tuesday, February 9, 2016

fabric from Foust sale!



I forgot to mention how easy-peasy it was to recognize our luggage (on our trip to Iceland) when it hit the carousel…..the luggage tags were a big hit!

Monday (2/8) was the big Foust Fabric Warehouse Sale.  Gail picked up me and Willa at 8:15 and we met Pat and Diane and June and Joyce up at the Lake House and we were off.  We spent several hours there and I absolutely LOVE everything I got.  
suede textured black...I've used up 2 bolts so far and definitely needed again

for my patriotic quilts (hopefully this year)...with tiny cream colors stars...

kid print for Clinton

I have some fish embroideries to go with this for Clinton

Another kid print for Clinton (since that's my focus right now)
























































  





 
OMG - these are SO gorgeous in person...hoping to do another bargello!!

I only spent 1/2 of what I spent there in August (so that was a GREAT thing :~)  We got home around 3 PM (after stopping for a delightful lunch at Panera) and either sleep deprivation from Iceland is still catching up with me, or maybe it has something to do with the fact that I’ve only taken 3 thyroid pills in the last 8 days (pill taking was kind of catch as catch can in Iceland), but I was down for the count with an hour long nap.  After that Michael and I talked for a bit, then had sausage soup with garlic toast for dinner.  He left at 6:30 for an FMCP board meeting and I couldn’t rustle up any energy to go to my studio, so I just sat and knit and watched TV until he got home around 10…then I went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.