Thursday, February 25, 2016

fish embroideries



I was up at 5 AM Wednesday morning (2/24).  I am on prednisone for a week to help lessen the inflammation caused by the BP virus, and when I had asked about the side effects, the doctor mentioned a disrupted sleep cycle.  I put my time to good use by continuing quilting on Miss Scarlett, and stitching out more fish designs.  By NOON the quilting was done, along with several embroideries…

I'm doing 3 of each design


and I was ready for a nap!  Although it was supposed to rain all day…the sun was out and Michael headed out to play as many holes as he could on our golf course. I got the quilt all trimmed in the afternoon, and also a few more embroiders:   















Michael and I both had pizza for dinner, then it was SKYPING with Janice (nice since it worked…but we were supposed to be together in person :~(  and finally I headed upstairs to reclaim the backing fabric on the sides and bottom of the quilt and watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.