Monday, February 8, 2016

Cookie & Elsie...a bunch, Ethel's quilt



Sunday (2/7) was another day of heaven, spent in my studio.  Michael called me upstairs to see the détente that was taking place in the early morning:   






 After that I continued to work on Ethel’s quilt, 


 and to get in a little sewing time continuing to sew strata for the second 1/2 of the feather/bargello quilt.  Michael spent time downloading pictures from the trip (we got a bunch from other people on the trip) and we had some drama while we were both working:   

 
hmmm...I'm cold, maybe I can snuggle up to big sis

slowly now....don't want to awaken the beast...

wonder how close I can get?

maybe if I turn my back, she won't know I'm here

a little kneading before I settle in

ahhh...









































































We had a coupon and so went to Ruby Tuesday’s for dinner.  We get coupons all the time from them, but it’s hard to fit the visits into our schedules….we figured it would be pretty deserted, and it was.  When we got home, Michael settled in to watch the Super Bowl and I headed downstairs again.  I was too tired to quilt, so just sewed strata together.  I think the lack of sleep over this past week finally caught up with me; I was in bed by 10:30 and asleep by 10:31 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.