Tuesday, December 17, 2013

minty crisps, Elsie


Michael left for golf on Monday (12/16) and I left for my Volunteer meeting.  This is the last meeting I will be writing up the minutes for…next year I will be co-president.  That means this month I have to spend a bit of time posting everything out on our homepage (minutes, guidelines for the drives, etc).  I made a quick stop at the library and grocery store after the meeting, finally getting home around 1.  I completed 2 runs of minty crisps:

 
oreos......

plus rice krispies.....

plus minty chocolate equals YUM!


 and when Michael got home from golf, we spent several hours driving around in our golf cart, handing out some of our gifts, and getting to talk with our friends.  We had leftover pizza for dinner and watched TV and knit for the rest of the evening.  When we went to bed, we found out Elsie’s new favorite place to sleep.  Michael got a pull in his blue sweater last time he wore it, and it has been living on my bureau ever since to be fixed.  Apparently it is JUST the spot for a nap:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.