Saturday, December 28, 2013

clean up in studio, pizza

I headed out early on Friday (12/27) with 2 goals in  mind and accomplished them both with relative ease.  I hit WALMART and bought Christmas cards at 1/2 off (and incidentally picked up some 1/2 off peppermint patties J), and then went to Michael’s for some 1/2 off Christmas food bags and boxes.  Now I should be all set for next year’s food gifts!  I had lunch when I got home, and started working on the studio.  When the last craft fair was over, I just brought everything home and dumped it there, and went into my candy & cookie making mode.  But we will have a lot of people over for New Year’s Eve and generally people head downstairs to play pool….so it was finally time to put everything away.  The pool table has looked like this for most of December:



and got changed to this:



Michael was so excited that he actually played a couple games of pool while I worked on the rest of the room.

The bottom of the stairs started as this:
all of the polar fleece kits I scored for $2.50 at the Spring's sale
MONTHS ago!
and now looks like this:
 
 
We had pizza for dinner (with leftover dough from the rolls earlier this week)


 
and settled in to watch the movie UP (which wasn’t easy as it was filled with dogs….and Cookie barked at every one  L) and to stuff letters into our Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.