Monday, December 2, 2013


I went with Jan to Weight Watchers Sunday (12/1) morning, just to show Karen (the leader) my entrelac sweater.  I used to go to WW and would always knit during the meetings.  Karen asked Jan several weeks ago what I was working on, so I decided to show up and show her.  When we got home, Michael had all of the bacon cooked, and Jan stayed for a breakfast of Belgium Waffles and bacon.  Michael took the dog for a walk after breakfast and by the time he returned, Jan and Walt had stopped by for help with their golf cart.  Michael checks the batteries and tires on ours every month, and J & W brought theirs over for maintenance as well.  Unfortunately, there is something else going on with their golf cart….they only got home after several people helped to PUSH them home!!!  I sewed a bit in the afternoon and after turkey leftovers for dinner, watched TV for a bit.  Since Monday is the first Monday of the month, I had invited ladies over to knit, and started to pull together my jam/cheese log in the kitchen, for us to feast upon in the morning.  At 9 PM I realized that I didn’t have an oven, and so had no way to bake the log  L.  I called Susan and arranged to run over there in the morning….crisis averted.  It really is too funny how things keep going out of your head (like the fact that you have no oven!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.