Wednesday, December 11, 2013

dipped oreos

I forgot to mention that Michael decided to make potato pancakes for his dinner Monday night.  I don’t really care for them….so I had leftover soup.  While he was making them, he decided to call Larry to see if he wanted to come over to sample.  Larry & Evelyn both came and LOVED Michael’s potato pancakes.  He had a few leftover raw potatoes, so he got up Tuesday (12/10) morning and made us a great breakfast of potatoes, leftover bacon, a leftover waffle, and an egg!  After I was sufficiently fortified, I started to dip oreos:

chocolate all set up

bagged up and ready to go....only 51 more
food gifts to make!
 

 

 

 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and realized that I was going to use up the last of my dark chocolate…..catastrophe!!!!!  So, I got on the phone and ordered another 12 pounds of chocolate….3 more white and 9 more dark.  My first order was 7 white and 5 dark.  I think next year I might have to upgrade to the large flat rate box, which holds 20 pounds of chocolate!!  Anyway, crisis averted (as long as it gets here fast!) and I finished the oreos and got cleaned up for Joanne’s pick up at 1 PM.  Stitch & Chat was nice, although the most productive thing I did was to empty the Angel Tree box and check things off of the list (with Joanne’s help)!  I found a mistake in my knitting, and after Michael left with Larry for the movies in the evening, I ripped out 1/2 of my sweater L.  I’ll feel better when I put that back on, as I started to last night.  Michael got home around 10 and we watched a bit of TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.