Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wednesday morning Michael left for golfing and around 9 I rode my bike up to the farmer’s market.  I helped Sheila out at her stand for about an hour, then picked up some tomatoes, peaches and a cantaloupe.  I continued on to CVS to pick up a prescription, and got home just in time to get a phone call from Nancy.  Nancy had surgery on her eye on Monday and was finally feeling well enough for a visit.  I finished my breakfast and headed on over there.  We had a wonderful visit and I got to check out her new IPAD….the technology is AMAZING!!!!!  I sewed all afternoon, once I got home.  Michael got home from golfing around 1:30 with another great score of 86…he has been super consistent lately.  We shared that enormous piece of chocolate cake as an afternoon snack (way too much caffeine to eat after dinner!) and as a result, weren’t very hungry when dinner rolled around.  We both shared my leftovers from the restaurant for dinner…leaving the mysterious tin foil package until Thursday.  It's funny, Nancy asked me what tin foil meant to me and I replied that in my feezer, it usually meant something that was already cooked.  Sure enough, the tin foil holds 3 cooked chicken enchiladas that I am really looking forward to eating!  At 7 PM, 3 other square dancing couples arrived to practice a bit in our basement.  We bought one of Tim’s calling records and thought we’d give it a whirl.  The only thing that REALLY got a workout was our stomachs, as we were all laughing so hard as we continually messed up!  Anyway, we had a really good time for a couple of hours, although I don’t know that our square dancing improved any  J.

1 comment:

  1. MJ - Would you ever have thought 5 years ago, that you would be square dancing in your basement ????!!!!! xo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.