Friday, July 29, 2011

Quilting got cancelled on Thursday (7/28) which was good because I felt like I already had a 100 things to do!  Michael started to clean out our fridge and freezer (new fridge comes tomorrow!!) and I was helping with that until 10 when I left to pick up Jan.  My sewing machine was all done and I am hoping to sew over the weekend, so we went to pick it up.  Eighty bucks later it was safely ensconced in the back of my car (or so I thought….if fell over and rolled around during the rest of our trip) and we zoomed over to COSTCO.  Luckily we only needed a few things and so were in and out in a flash.  We zoomed home, I kicked Jan out and raced to pick up Nancy.  I took her to her eye doctor’s appointment.  The good news is that the problem with her retina is fixed…the bad news is, it will still be a month or more before the trauma to her eye is fully healed…and then she will probably need cataract surgery…BUT…her eye will be fine and that is the important thing!  I got home in time from the doctor to get cleaned up a bit and then head on over to a neighbor’s for dinner and then on to a baseball game.  The Charlotte Knights were playing the Indianapolis Indians (triple A farm team for the Pirates)….so I was roundly boo’ed when I cheered for the opposing team….but who cares…the Indians won 2 to 1!!!!  We got home at 10 and Michael popped off to bed since he had an early tee time on Friday…and I got a bit of the fridge washed out before heading for bed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.