Friday, July 22, 2011

Thursday morning I got all of my supplies together and Jan picked me up at 9 AM for quilting.  I was teaching a purse class and I was very nervous.  I guess all of my prep work paid off because the class went off without a hitch and I think everyone was VERY pleased with their finished purses!!!  Jan and I left around 2 and headed over to PVK (the local knitting store).  She bought a pattern and we looked at a few things for her granddaughter who is coming to visit in a few months.  Jan wants me to teach her granddaughter how to knit, so we discussed a few patterns and yarns.  I got home by 3 and was glad to relax and talk to Michael.  He spent all day working on a picture video presentation and was glad to get up and stretch his back,  We watched a bit of TV, had leftovers for dinner and visited Wendy’s for dessert (this being National Ice Cream month and all!!!) And I finished sewing the body of my rope tote.  I just have to put on the binding and straps and it will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.