Sunday, July 10, 2011

We took an early morning bike ride on Saturday (7/9) then ate breakfast out on the deck even though it was sweltering.  I was downstairs working on stuff by 10:30.  I am teaching a class the 3rd Thursday of July.  The class is for my Margo purse and I wanted to make a second one and take good notes to hopefully make it easier on my students.  This purse took me 2 full days when I originally made it and I have no idea how long it will take all of the quilters to complete it.  I took a break from NOON until 2 to go and visit Jan (home from her 2 week cruise).  When I got home I got a bit more done on my purse, and started to type up directions.  Dee and Howard picked us up after 6, to head out to dinner and a comedy club.  They treated us to thank us for stuff we do while they are on their trips.  The dinner was nice….but the comedy club was hysterical!  Both Michael and I realized 1/2 way through the 3 comics that our faces hurt from smiling and laughing so much.  It was a very enjoyable evening and we were home by 10:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.