Friday, July 15, 2011

Thursday morning (7/14) I jumped up early to try to pull all of my stuff together for quilting, and left at 9:30.  I worked on a wall hanging and got all of the sleeves sewn down on the back of the quilt.  When I got home, Michael and I went over to our friend’s house to check on her cat again.  We made a quick stop at the grocery store on the way home and then relaxed for a few hours before dinner.  I had another ‘mater sandwich (it was SO GOOD!!!) and Michael had his crab salad and corn.  He headed out at 8:15 PM to play nighttime golf with Susan (across the street neighbor).  I finally went to bed at 11, but couldn’t sleep very well…and he finally got home at mid-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.