Thursday, July 7, 2011

Michael left at 7 for golf on Wednesday (7/6) and I ran through my emails in the morning, then headed up to the farmer’s market.  I got sweet potatoes, tomatoes, corn, a cantaloupe and peaches and stayed for about an hour to help out Sheila (one of the vendors).  Once I got home, I had breakfast and then put together 40 wontons.  They seemed labor intensive, but it only took me about a minute a wonton, so I don’t really think it was that bad!  


I cleaned up the kitchen and headed downstairs to continue working on my wall hanging.  I got the binding all put on one side, and got another cuddle blanket done:
 

I went upstairs around 3 to get out the pizza dough to let it rest and warm up for an hour.  Michael was home from golf with another GREAT score of 83!!!  I read while I was waiting for the dough to warm up, and at 4, put together the dough, pesto, fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and a bit of parmesan.  Gale and Phil arrived at 6 and the guys got the grill going and shucked corn.  The pizza tasted really terrific and by the time we finished the corn everyone was stuffed.  Gale and Phil stayed and talked for a bit, but they left by 8.  I got dough put together for buns for Thursday and threw it in the fridge, then I went back to sewing while Michael watched TV.  I got the binding all done on the wall hanging I am beading and also got another cuddle blanket done:

1 comment:

  1. The wontons look DELICIOUS___ what a great job you did!!

    Love ME

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.