Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The sticky buns on Monday (7/18) were awesome:




I called Anne (our neighbor) to come over and get 2 so there would be fewer for us to eat!!  After breakfast, Michael left for golf, and I spent a couple of hours on my desk (paperwork….boo  J) before leaving on my bike for the volunteer meeting at 10:30.  I hit the grocery store after the meeting and thanks to Michael bungee-cording a milk carton to the back of my bike, I could bring home: 1/2 gallon of milk, 5 bananas, 5 tubes of Colgate toothpaste (at 61 cents a tube to be donated!!!) and a bag of Doritos.  I ate another ‘mater sammich for lunch and called Jan to come over and finish her purse.  Michael arrived home from another hot day on the course (it was 92) with another hot score: 83.  Jan went home around 4 with her purse 98% completed…she just had to top stitch around the top and close up the lining and she was done!!!  Michael and I had ruebenwich for dinner (out of the freezer) and then he watched a movie upstairs while I got to start another rope basket downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.